29/12/53

Story board


มองเห็นค่าก็ต่อเมื่อของสิ่งนั้นไม่ได้อยู่กับเราแล้ว.

J:  You….wait.    S: I have told to you, it is over. J: You are misunderstanding me, listen up.  S: No, it is over. ^

 Do not follow me………^
Ouch! ^

No problem, It is just scratch, do not worry. ^

I am really clumsy. ^

Who said…..I am not worried about you. It is deservedly, because you are clumsy. ^
 

 Do not follow me again, please. ^
What are you doing, idiot. follow me. ^

S: Come on. J: Stoppppp. ^

Look out! ^

You walk without looking at all! ^

When I can not take care of you again, take care of yourself. ^
 

I am worried about you. ^
 

 Before, why I do not dare to say like this? ^


Come on!  Will I really walk away? ^

…..!  What am I doing? ^

Turn back,idiot…. ^

 ….do not want to be like this.  Come on, just turn back and say “sorry”. ^
……..do not want to be like this!!!! ^

Please stay with me….honey. ^

I am worried about you too. ^

What sound! ^

 Look out! ^

 We both are clumsy. If you die.. ^

 ..nobody would take care of me. ^

Do not leave me, we should  be together.



Story board นี้ ได้รับจาก E-mail  FW: ของท่าน Siri     และขอขอบคุณท่านเจ้าของเรื่องไว้ ณ ที่นี้ด้วยจ้า  (บทบรรยายภาษาอังกฤษใต้ภาพ โดย  thoon)
The goal of some.... 





1 comments:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

wow..what a love story. i love it. this is really a lovable story. we should not be partial instead we should learn to be be together.

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ความคิดเห็นล่าสุดจากผู้เข้าเยี่ยมชม

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger